A Bug
So the Berry house has been attacked by a few bugs this week. I started the week with a slight cough. I am not one to go to the Dr for real sickness(just dog bites, broken toes, hives). Johnathan was sent home from school on Wednesday with a fever. So I decide to take us both to see the doctor. I have bronchitis and Johnathan has a ear infection. Five minutes after we leave the dr. another bug hits Johnathan. Poor little guys as had some severe stomach issues! Along with a fever of 103 that is not breaking with tylenol and motrin.

I have been in a state of cleaning mode since this. I don't want anyone else to get the stomach bug and so I have been walking around with Clorox wipes in one hand.
We have to get this bug out of the house by Tuesday- Why you ask? Aunt Erin is coming to visit for a whole week. We are super excited about this. She is also taking on the role of nanny for a few days because Josh and I are heading to his 10 year class reunion at West Point.
Pray that this bug goes away before anyone else gets it
5 comments:
Ah, poor little guy. I hope you 2 get better soon!!
Hey little buddy I am so sad and so sorry you don't feel good. I will say you look pretty spiffy in your firetruck sleeping bag.
Please get well I know how excited you and Jessica are to see Aunt Erin. YOu all are going to have a blast.
I love you little buddy.
We are praying for you and
Jonahthan. Poor little guy - we missed him terribly at the game. It is just not the same.
Those have to be the saddest pictures ever - oh Johnathan - I sure hope you feel better now. I know you'll be all better by the time Aunt Erin gets there.
I guess since you two have been married for 9 years it is possible that Josh is having his 10th year reunion from college but GEEZZZZZ! How did all of that time pass so fast?!?!?
have fun at the reunion. we are sad to miss it...almost 36 weeks prego though!!
Post a Comment