Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where is Daisy?
Last night we lost Daisy around bedtime. Losing her sends us into a panic because she is probably doing something bad(eating a barbie, destroy a sock, chewing on the coffee table, etc). I looked everywhere for her. I finally found her under the bed. I am not sure how the almost 60 pound dog got under the bed!!!!!


Daisy is almost 8 months old. She is getting so big and training as been working.


I snapped this cute picture last night during story time





3 comments:

Aunt Joan said...

Maybe Daisy can flatten herself like a mouse does? Interesting trick for a Lab -

Love the storytime picture, of course. And Jessica is just the cutest little pumpkin in the patch:)

mimi said...

Wow Daisy is getting so big--she is really a pretty girl---amazing how she managed to get under your bed--she is tricky.
Looks like Josh is reading to two tired little ones.

Rachael said...

Guinness loves to get under our bed too! I hadn't seen Daisy in so long, amazing how big they get so fast!