Friday, November 14, 2008


6 Years old

Today is Johnathan's 6th Birthday. It is hard to believe he is six. It still feels like yesterday he was born. I am so blessed to be his mother. He is a great little boy who loves life, friends, and his bike. He is funny and loves school. Everyday is an adventure and I am just along for the ride. If you want to check him out at all is Birthday mile stones check this link out.

You have to start you day with a gift
who knew it would make us late for school!!!
Birthday candles in poptarts and singing at breakfast



Mimi and I took him Taco Bell for lunch.



We opened some gifts this afternoon when Dad got home
A cool puzzle from Pops, Ronnie, Sean and Kylie
Clothes from Grandma Bob
and thanks for the cash to go shopping with- he will be at Walmart forever deciding

Wow this card has money in it!!!

For Dinner, we all went to the local Hibachi restaurant. The kids loved it. They came and sang to Johnathan and made him wear this hat.





Jessica ate her whole meal with the chopsticks. I am sure that nothing actually made it into her mouth.

Family shot

6 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY!!! Happy birthday, Johnathan!

Ali said...

So glad somebody else lets their children eat Pop Tarts for breakfast, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Johnathan!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday sweet Johnathan!

Jackson Family said...

He has grown so much since last year!

Where are you getting all of Jess' hairbows?

mimi said...

Mimi had the best time ever!!!
Thank you to My Best Buddy and My Princesss!! Johnathan, so hard to believe you are now 6 years old!!!
You are the BEST. I love you Mimi