Halloween #2
The kids treat or tricked around the neighborhood. After that we headed to a Halloween party. Everyone had to dress up--- Awesome because the Berry's LOVE costume parties. Josh was Brock Landers and I was RollerGirl. We won the best couple award. Enjoy the pictures
Jessica & Johnathan with Tractor Phil!!!!!
We love Phil and Eileen!!!
Thanks Mrs. Lou!!! What does Mr. Kevin have?
Rollergirl and Brock
Yes Friends I did have on roller skates- I amazingly stated upright the whole time. I looked very graceful on my skates
FYI-I did have shorts under this very short dress
Dena( Amy Winehouse) Ashlee, Rollergirl, Angela, and Wendy
The Alley's dress as us!!!!!

Brock and Josh or
Josh and Will?
3 comments:
Way too much fun!! Will makes a great Ohio Buckeye fan and Jessica is such a pretty nurse. Now,about you and Josh!!!??? Not too sure about Josh's hairdo and so glad I didn't know you were on skates all night--can't believe you didn't fall and break a bone!!!Thank goodness.
Kids still adorable. Love Jessica's wings.
Too funny - but just who is Brock Landers?
Ya'll look great! I loved Jessica's costume! It is exactly what I wanted for Tori, but she is so sensitive with costumes that "itch". It is hard to find some with material that she will wear.
Post a Comment