Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures
Today I had a big plan. After school I was going to try to take the kids Christmas card pictures. HOWEVER, at 1030 the school nurse calls me and Jessica has a fever. I go and get her and come home. At 1:30 the school nurse calls back, Johnathan has a fever. I go and get him and we drive straight the the Clinic. Guess what- Instead of Christmas pictures after school. We come home with strep throat. Both of them.
Fun times. Maybe tomorrow we can take some pictures. I just wanted to get the cards out before Christmas this year!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry they are both sick, hope they get to feeling better. I have tried for about three weeks now to take a decent Christmas Card picture. I am about to just go somewhere and have it done.

Aunt Joan said...

Unfortunately, it's that time of year! Children are dropping like flies at my school. Hope the strep tests are negative.

Aunt Joan said...

Oooppps - I misread. Sorry that they both have strep. Hug them for me.

mimi said...

My dear Johnatahn and Jessica--I hope you are both feeling better real soon. The strep bug is aweful--just ask your mom or Aunt Leigh. They seemed to have it all the time when they were little. I am thinkking about you and praying you feel better soon.
I love you so much,
Mimi