Merry Christmas all.
Here are some the pictures from yesterday fun fill day of Presents. We enjoyed the day.
Thank you to our sweet family who spoiled us!!!!!
Thank you to our sweet family who spoiled us!!!!!
The Tree with lots of presents
Christmas Morning
Santa ate his snacks
Look What Santa brought us
The Finish cupcake
A Doodle Bear
Opening Aunt Joan's gifts.
Thanks
A life size Barbie-just what she wanted!!!!
Daisy happy with her stocking filled with bones-
I did see her eyeing the lift sized Barbie-- that is lots of barbie to chew up
Grandma Bob got the whole family a Wii for Christmas. We have been playing it lots since then. I think Josh and Johnathan like it more than Jessica does. We were able to go bowling as a family in our PJ's. I have to admit that Josh and I stayed up playing Guitar Hero until 11pm.
I attempted to video tape the kids trying the Wii out for the first time.
1 comment:
Love the Christmas pictures--the Wii looks like soooooo much fun--glad you all had a great Christmas. WE missed you terribly. All your siblings are so bummed that you all won't be with us tomorrow night. We will miss you and will probably call and bug you.
Kisses and hugs to all,
Mimi
Post a Comment