Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello Blog world.

The Berry's are still here. Nothing big has been happening since Christmas so there is not much to blog about. Our Christmas break was wonderful. It was quiet, peaceful and we all got some much needed rest from the busyness of the first of December. We missed our families terribly but stay home this year was just what we all needed.



We were able to Ring in 2009 with friends. We let the kids run and play until they past out from exhaustion. Josh and I enjoyed hanging out with our wonderful friends here in Texas.

We were back to our normal routine on the Jan 5 excited about school and the big game that night. (Like the past few January's we were saddened by the outcome of the game.) The kids are glad to be back at school and I am glad to be back in my routine.

2009 is a big busy year for us. Josh will be promoted to Major sometime in the spring. We are scheduled to move to Charlotsville Va in June. I have already started to prepare the house to put it on the market. I think i have changed into a type A personality over night.(you know you love it Jessica A) I am constantly cleaning or organizing. Today I am going to organizing the Attic. Last night Josh and I spend 2 hours looking for something of his and it made me crazy. One of us is a pack rat and keeps everything. (for example- if you need some chemistry notes from 1997 USMA we have them)

Well I will post pictures soon. Johnathan started upward's basketball last night so his first game is next Friday. Also Grandma Bob is coming to visit on the 17th so that is exciting.

Well I am off!!! Have a wonderful Saturday

5 comments:

Aunt Joan said...

I know you will hate to leave Texas - you have made such wonderful friends there. But - Virginia is SOOOOO much closer to your families!

And you just never know when you might need those chemistry notes...

Jessica said...

Haha, I do love it!

mimi said...

Hope you don't over stress getting ready for your move to VA in June.. As you well know since, living with your daddy, you are definitely A TRUE PACK RAT member!!!!
It is so hard to believe it is getting so close to closing another chapter in the Berry's Army life in Belton--leaving Belton will be so hard--not only for you all but for me too. All your friends have become so special to me. I have to admit your Belton friends have been the BEST---such dear and loving people--and what a blesssing First Baptist Belton has been to you all--AWESOME. At least, you have several more wonderful months in Paradise before you have to deal with the moving thing.I know you are dealing with it in your minds and trying to make all the plans so when it happens it won't be so hard on you and children. Hold on tight to what you have right now--it is so very special and look forward to the future it will be so exciting and full of adventures.
You know we will be where ever you are!!! Hard to lose us!!!
We love you more, Mimi and Doc

Kimberly said...

Glad you had a nice break.. We definitely needed the break too! Good luck with selling your house! We will have to meet up with y'all once you are up here.

EP's Family said...

We are excited for you to join us here in Virginia!!! Of course we will be transferring too sometime this summer, we'll hopefully find out where in April! Let us know if we can help you from afar...or if you'd like to come check out the beach/coast during your HH trip or after you move if we are still here!