Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day
Here are some pictures from yesterday. Both kids had their parties at school. I am the room mom for Jessica class. Mimi is here so she went down and visited Johnathan's class during his party. The kids had an early out so we all went and had lunch at the Dead Fish Grill. It was a beautiful day to sit on the deck and look at the lake.
When we got home we had a message that a couple wanted to come and see our house(second time in two days) so we did some speed cleaning and went to the park to play while they looked.
We also had upwards yesterday and Mimi and I watched Johnathan sink his first basket. He was so excited.
After the game, Mimi and I joined Jessica Alley for dinner. It was a great time.





Jessica and Julie
The whole class

Johnathan's table buddies
Making cookies

Posing on the deck

1 comment:

mimi said...

Already missing you all--had a great time --so good seeing the children at school and meeting their friends.
Hugs to all