Friday, April 17, 2009

Update---
I just wanted to update the blog world on what is going on in the Berry household. First, we are in a contract on the house. We are to close April 30(just 12 days away!!!!). We are rentting the house back until we move. Our tentative plans are to pack the week of June 22 and roll out of Texas on the 27. The move date is creeping up on us way to fast.
Also NEXT Friday, April 24, is a big day for Josh. He will be promoted to Major on the day. Stay tune for pictures.
Finally some have ask questions about the surprise announcement we made on Tuesday. I am 11+ weeks pregnant. The due date is Nov. 1. I am thinking it will be a week earlier but NOT on Halloween. I have been blessed(again) with an easy first trimester. No nausea just some headaches. Now that the shock has worn off and the secret is out, I am pretty excited about #3. Hopefully we will know what it is before we move. Just so you know and have something to think about---this baby will not have a "J" name

4 comments:

mimi said...

Leaving Texas will be so hard you --you have made such wonderful friends plus, S & W and your wonderful church. I don't know if you will ever have that again but then you have all your wonderful memories and that is so much more tha most will ever have.
As for baby # 3 we are totally excited and know that Berry # 3 will be an awesome asset to our family whatever it is--we are so excited.
Promoting Josh to Major is AWESOME--just wish we could be there for this wonderful moment--but we can't but we will definitely celebrate his wonderful accomplishments in our hearts--lets have another party when you all come home--what do you think about that???
So much going on with the Berry's can't wait for all the pictures!!

Amy Green said...

I am so excited for you guys - congrats!! Wow...that is a lot of great news. Tell Josh to give you a hug for me and take care of #3.

Kerry said...

Lots of big things happening in your life in the next few months. Best wishes for it all and prayers for your pregnancy!

Becky said...

Let's hope for October 30th, like me!