Preliminary test results
So I called the geneticist today because it had been 5 days and I couldn't wait any more.
She told me that the test came back NORMAL. No sign of trisomy 18(it also tests for trisomy 13 & 21-those also were normal) These are 99% actuate. God is good and thank you for your prayers. Another good thing from this test is we know that this baby is a BOY. We will get the official results from the complete amnio sometime next week. But she told me to stop worrying.
Thank you again for the prayers---The wait was painful, and not a lot of sleep for me but well worth it since we had a good outcome.
Love ya all
9 comments:
Our God is an awesome God!
WONDERFUL!!!--God is an Awesome God. A heathy baby boy--PRICELESS--
Love ya
Laura----I came across your blog by way of your facebook page---I check it every now and then.:)
I am so happy to hear your wonderful news!! I have been praying for baby boy Berry! We are close together---we are expecting a baby boy Oct. 1st. I will keep praying for you and that sweet baby boy!
Much love,
Reeves Woods Thompson
Laura, I have been praying continuously that the results would be amazing! GOD IS AMAZING!! Please get some much needed peaceful rest now! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy with this precious son! God is truly good!
Wonderful news! I had a good feeling when the hand was not clinched! I had the screening done too but I am not a fan of it for this reason! It is inaccurate often and causes a lot of worry! So glad your prayers were answered!
Yay! Praise God!
Great News! We will keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and happy baby boy!!
So happy for you all! I am glad you called and were able to find something out.
Everyone here at St. Brendan just offered a prayer of thanksgiving!
And I think LeRoy is the obvious name choice now:)
I love all of you!
Post a Comment