Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tea Party
Mrs. Eileen had Jessica, Lauren, and Claire over for a Tea party today. Jessica had some much fun. She came home with a basket of goodies for us to eat. Thank you Mrs. Eileen








Also, We did get a call from the Dr. today. The official Amniocentesis came back and everything thing looked great. God is So GOOD.



2 comments:

Aunt Joan said...

What amazing people you have found in Texas! Mrs. Eileen must be one lovely lady. All the girls look like princessess!

Happy to know that "Baby LeRoy" is officially A-1!

mimi said...

Sweet sweet Mrs Eileen. What a wonderful treat for the girls. Loved seeing you but sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but that was probably a good thing.I was alittle teary on Sunday. I am going to miss you all. Thank you so much for being so good to Laura, Josh, Johnathan and Jessica. They will never find another precious Mrs Eileen and Mr Phil!!! If you are ever this way please stop in we would love to see you.
Thanks again for being such wonderful neighbors and dear friends.
Love, Mary