HI
So I wanted to write a quick update. Most people have ask to see some pictures from Denver and our trip to Murfreesboro. I am sad to say that our flash card is not working....all those pictures are gone. We have no pictures from the trip. We are not sure why or what happened.
Josh starts work tomorrow. After 42 days of leave, driving 3928 miles, visiting all our parents, and having a short vacation for the two of us, we are ready for some routine. Don't get me wrong, I am thanking to have had 42 days without Josh working and we had a wonderful, busy time-------but we all need some routine. I am also ready for the kids to start school. More so for them not me. I will be glad for them to meet some new friends and have a schedule.
We have been hanging out with some friends that are also here for the JAG school. The kids are getting to know some kids. Jessica will be starting gymnastics when school starts. I waiting in line for 1 hour and 45 minutes to sign her up. I guess I picked a good place for her to take gymnastics. Johnathan will also be playing fall soccer.
I am now 28 weeks and I believe I am growing one big BOY. I feel good. I am still running as best I can...it is so not pretty!!!! The kids love to watch and feel Baby Eli move. I still can't believe that we are having another baby....I can't believe we have a crib set up in one of the rooms and we are buying diapers again. But I am so super excited and can't wait to meet him.
Guess that is it... I hope to get the pictures to work but I am not sure we will ever see them
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update--I miss you all so much. I haven't forgotten the pictures just not sure I will do it right.I will try. Hugs and kisses to all. Sorry for the long delay for you but glad Jessica will have gymnastics. You are a good mom.
I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment