Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update
Johnathan is doing great today. It has been three days since his surgery. He still has one black eye and he is slowing using the eye more. He basically has to retain his little brain to see different so he complains of it hurting his head. He is still milking the fact that he is sick----he learned from the best so Grandma Bob said!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the prayers. There are some pictures of the surgery and post op on facebook. I took them with my phone and so I don't know how to get them on the blog.
For the rest of the Berry clan, we are good. Josh is back in Buckeye country for the game today. Hopefully today's game will have a better outcome than two weeks ago. He told me the weather is terrible there, as it is here. My Mom is here hanging out with us....something about not wanting me to be alone so close to Baby Eli's arrival.
I am feeling good. I hit 35 weeks today. I am large and in charge. He is attempting to double his big brother's weight.
Have a great raining weekend everyone.
I will take some pictures soon. Maybe next weekend at soccer- if I remember my camera

1 comment:

Aunt Joan said...

Glad to know Johnathan's surgery went well - poor fella just can't catch a break. I hope this will finally correct the problems.

Happy to know Mimi is with you. And that you feel great!

I'll look for Josh on TV today - go Bucks!