Friday, October 30, 2009

Elijah Sparks Berry
10/29/2009
1:03 AM
8 pounds 6 oz
21 inches Long
"Eli"

I am the BIGGEST Berry Baby...


Eli and Daddy's first picture

Momma and Eli right after birth

Look at that fat little arm
Hi Mimi
One cute close up!!!


One Very Happy Big Sister


Eli's other Mommy

My three Babies...God Is SO GOOD
First Picture of the family of
FIVE


We are all doing well. Eli is nursing well and is laid back(for now!!!). I spiked a fever of 103 yesterday so I am on 24 hours of Antibiotics and they want us to stay one more night to make sure Eli doesn't have any symptoms. I would love to go this afternoon but Drs orders!!!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats!! He is super handsome--looks like a Berry!! Welcome the family of five club--its' crazy and fun!!

ashleigha said...

He is beautiful!!! Glad everything went well. Hope you get to go home tomorrow. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! enjoy-glad all is well!

mimi said...

My 5 precious Berry's!!! God is so good....

Love ya Mimi

Aunt Joan said...

You are all beautiful! I can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!

Unknown said...

hey laura and josh! eli is precious!!
what a beautiful family you have! i hope we get to see ya'll this christmas !!
love you~grace