It's a Guessing Game
So we already know that we are having a boy so we can't guess that but I wanted to do a quick survey on my blog friends to get your opinions
1.What day do you think Baby Eli will make his debut
2. How much will he weigh?
the winner will get nothing more than the satisfaction of being right!!!!!!
Oh and here are some stats that may help or hurt you in your quest to get it right
1. Johnathan was born at 37 5/7 weeks and he was 5 pounds and 13oz
2. Jessica was born at 38 5/7 weeks and she was 6 pounds 7oz
3. I just got back from my check up. I will be 37 weeks on Saturday. I am dilated to 1. 50% effaced(thinned out) and his head is at a -2 station
Laura
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
October 21
7lbs 2oz
October 18 (shared birthday with his uncle Tim and aunt Kylie)
7lb. 6oz.
19.5 in.
Oct 25
7lbs 15 oz
But I am getting my bags rady I just don't trust you on delivery dates!!!!!
October 17th
6 lbs. 4 oz.
Grandma Bob's Vote via text message
October 16
7lbs 1 oz
October 17
5 lbs 10 ozs.
19.5 inches
Oct 20
6 lbs 1 oz
October 22
6lb 12oz
But I do think we all need one more really good belly shot before delivery:) Good luck with everything, Friend!! Thinking about you!!
We are coming in to the home stretch with the guesses! I still feel good about mine, especially given yesterday's events. I think 7#6oz is a little high though, you're just not that big.
Post a Comment