Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday Fun
Yesterday was the JIG JAG JOG. It was a two mile run. Jessica had already decided to walk it. Johnathan wanted to run with his friend Brandon. I ran with Eli in the stroller. Just as I expected Johnathan started out fast with Brandon and quickly slowed down by 200 meters. I think he ended up turning around at the half mile mark.
FYI Brandon ended up winning---he is 8 years old and won the whole thing.

JAG Christmas Party




Snake Boy


Johnathan and Cameron


Me and my BIG boy


I wanted to capture Eli and his talking!!! It is more for me to remember but I thought the Grandparents would like it



2 comments:

mimi said...

Love the cooing/hiccup conversation!!!Such a precious grin. He is growing too fast.
All three with a "sleeping santa" or at leaset it looks like it. Did Eli like the run?

ashleigha said...

Love the video!!! Those are the sweetest sounds