Tuesday, January 12, 2010



House Pictures for Rachel

Here are some pictures of the house. Some of the pictures I took and some are from the renter before me. I am embarrassed about the amount of clutter you can see in the pictures. Oh well...I will blame it on the fact that I just had a baby!!!



Family room--

It gets great light during the day. At night it is dark because there are no over head lights. Makes me crazy but doesn't bother Josh.
The main entrance is not pictured

Master bedroom

We also have a tall dresser in the corner


2nd bedroom
side note--my kids make their own beds...good job huh?


bedroom #3- smallest of all.

We took the closest doors off to put the changing table in there



Master bathroom

Guest bathroom-tub is behind the door

Sun room-big window overlooking the street and driveway. We call this room the tree house. Since the street goes up hill. There are trees all around the windows of the room. It was so pretty in the fall.

Looking into the Kitchen from the sunroom


Sunroom-Kitchen side- sliding door opens to the deck
Baby is swing not including in the house:)

Kitchen


Outside on the deck

The patio that door leads to the garage..there also is a door to the basement down there



The Basement play room i.e. disaster area
1/3 bath in basement
Basement bedroom

I hope these pictures help. I am still embarrassed by the clutter...maybe I will go clean now!!!!

No comments: