Spring Break Take 1
Grandma Bob & Erin's Visit
Celebrating Bob's 29th birthday....I was out of candles so I had to use a lighter
Celebrating Bob's 29th birthday....I was out of candles so I had to use a lighter
Mile 3
Mile 8 -I look better that 503
At the finish with some running buddies.
Barb and Me...she has inspired me to run faster
After the race we heading to Richmond to check out the capital. We stop at the Maymont Easter event. It was so crowded we left after being there 10 minutes
Inside the capital...us with Old George W.
2 comments:
Great pictures and you look like you never had kids! Glad you got to come to Richmond - it is an incredible place to live.
Great pictures--Know Grandma Bob and
Erin had a great time.Just being with you all is wonderful--Love ya and miss you!!
Mimi
Post a Comment