Good morning to all my blog followers....I think there are 5 of you!!! I just wanted to give you all a quick update on the Berry Patch. Last Monday the movers showed up in Charlottesville and in two days packed up all our stuff. By Thursday afternoon, our new(awesome) house in TN was filled with boxes. Since Josh was already here in TN, Mimi flew to Charlottesville to help me and make the drive back. I dropped her off at her house and Johnathan and Jessica hopped out with her and still have not wanted to come home.
Josh and I worked all day the past few days to get things unpacked. We are almost there. A few odds and ends to put away and we need to hang some pictures.
I am hopeful that my kids will come home sometime soon. I am beyond grateful to my mom for all her help. I could never repay her for the past week. So if you are reading this MIMI-which you are since you are one of the 5 people that read this- THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Well I am off to get stuff done. If you want our new mailing address just email me
Pictures soon i promise
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I still read it! ... and kept checking for updates on the move1 So happy for you and your mom - she is a lucky grandma indeed! Yes, I would like your address! Send it to me on FB. Hugs to all!
Yep, I am still an avid Berry Blog reader!!! All is well here--VBS was a success with all of them. Swimming was also a big hit--but I guess the biggest thrill was Poppa Charlie letting them ride in the back of the little red truck through our fields (unsold lots)after supper . Don't wory BB and I were in the back too.
They were really tired little puppies tonight. See you tomorrow--that sounds so strange knowing I just have to drive alittle over an hour to see you--such a great thing!!!
Love ya.
Hey girl! I'm one of those 5 readers! Although I check Facebook everyday to try to keep up with all of my young folks! How wonderful that you are soooo close to your Mom & Dad now - I'm sure your Js will come home sometime soon. How can Jessica be 6?
ok, so I've been bad about following your blog lately...but come to think of it, I haven't seen any comments from you on MY blog either in awhile, lol! glad to hear the move is going well...we miss you guys :(
xoxo
Rachael
Glad you had an easy move...praying we have the same. cant wait to see pics of the new house!
Well I check your blog may not be an official "follower" but I do follow:) I check when I get a chance and love seeing pictures of you all and how the kids are growing. Can't wait to see you this summer!!! Post pics of the new home when you can!!
Laura, We are friends of the Fullers and I follow the Alleys blog. Did you all move to Campbell? We are stationed there so would like to meet up sometime if so.
Lori
Post a Comment