First Day of 2nd and 1st grade
Today was the official first full day of school. I can't believe how big my own children are getting. It seems like yesterday, I was walking Johnathan into Mrs. Jackson prek class and trying not to cry. They both were very excited and of course they talked me into letting them ride the bus. It is hard to say no since the bus stop is in front of the house. I am looking forward to them getting home so I can hear all about the day.
Today was the official first full day of school. I can't believe how big my own children are getting. It seems like yesterday, I was walking Johnathan into Mrs. Jackson prek class and trying not to cry. They both were very excited and of course they talked me into letting them ride the bus. It is hard to say no since the bus stop is in front of the house. I am looking forward to them getting home so I can hear all about the day.
3 comments:
Getting so big!!! I remember Jessica's first backpack was bigger than she was!!! Hope they have a great school year.
It's so weird to see Jessica and Elizabeth together! I remember holding Elizabeth when she was just born. Time flies!! Hope the kids had a great day at school!!
Hope the first days were fantastic! I start back this Friday - I'm afraid my smile won't be quite as BIG as the Js!
Post a Comment