Why I only blog at night....
One day I couldn't find him...found him in the closet under the stairs...somehow he got it there, shut the door and made a HUGE mess
One day I couldn't find him...found him in the closet under the stairs...somehow he got it there, shut the door and made a HUGE mess
I didn't know he could open this dishwasher

wow...Jessica's boots
wow...Jessica's boots
early that day he decided to take a swim in the dog water bowl
I have to gate him into his high chair...he likes to feed the dogs
He learned to move the stool around to reach the top of the kitchen counter. I watched him move the stool here, grabbed a baggie of rolls and try to get one out. Later he did it again...sadly no rolls and then he cried because he didn't know how to get down. He stood on that stool and cried for a while..I was able to unload the dishwasher since he was "stuck"
1 comment:
Cute post, Laura! Good thing he has such a cute face;)
Post a Comment