Happiness=Bathtime

Eli has this weird need to hold a washcloth at all times during the bath. I have to put them up before he gets out or he will want to bring the dripping wet washcloth with him...he decided he would try to get it back

I attempted to get the big smiles he was flashing me but I got sleepy eyes

Bath time peekaboo...sorry you have to hear me talking
3 comments:
Such a beautiful smiling boy!!! Made my heart skip a beat when I opened this blog--such a beautiful boy-who lights up my world!!!!
Just checked your post again and my heart just melts when I see the first picture of Eli--so PRECIOUS!!!! Love that sweet smiling beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is a cutie! Camden DOES make us let her drag the washclothes out of the tub, we just ring em out and let her have them! she's been known to hold onto it until bedtime and through a fit when we take it away. {and yes once or twice she has taken the wet washcloth to bed with her, LOL}
Post a Comment