So Josh made it home very early this morning. Sadly the kids didn't go with me to meet him. As much as I love the excitement and emotions that go with a reunion...2am was not a good time for that. They had NO clue he was home this morning. I wanted to tape it for those who care to see it
Johnathan was up first. I think he had the best and sweetest reactions....
so you can't hear this one...not sure why...someone try it and see if it works...the other two kids does
Jessica was just as happy
Eli was so cute....check out the way he just held Josh
3 comments:
So precious--I couldn't hear Johnathan but could hear Jessica and Eli---so happy you all together!!!
Thank yo Dear Lord for his safe return.
Love you all
You can hear Johnathan's on Facebook...it is werid and not sure why it is not playing the sound
So sweet!! Glad he is home safe and sound!! Your babies are getting SO big!!!
Post a Comment