ARMY VS NAVY GAME
Today is the Army/ Navy game. One of the top rival game of all time. Josh had have gone to the last few games and I am sad that we are not there today. I don't normal watch the game. I am spending time catching up with old friends.
So in the spirit of the game I dressed the kids up.We went to the gym and they will be going to a Birthday party later. I will be at work so I will not see the game. I am not sure if Josh will be able to watch. I hope so.
GO ARMY BEAT NAVY
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Honey, the kids look awesome. It is kick-off time for the game here in Baghdad. I love you and miss you guys! This computer is slow and takes forever to load, but I saw all the pictures. The guy on that Daddy doll is handsome. What a catch! BEAT NAVY!
The kids look awesome and even if the score isn't what Army wants we know Army is the winner with these two precious children and with their daddy dolls --- ARMY RULES!!!
Go ARMY--GO JOSH--- you make a great doll !!!!!!!
Mimi
Post a Comment