Wednesday, December 27, 2006




December 26 2006,

The Malkin's stopped by to say hello and to let Nate play with Jessica and Johnathan. Uncle Tim also came to say hi to Dave and Betsy----
We had the Lovelace Christmas tonight. It is always fun together with the ever expanding Lovelace Clan. I was scolded for giving Jessica rich chocolate cake at 830 pm.

Dave, Tim, Johnathan, Laura, Jessica, Betsy and Nate
Chocolate cake---

Baby Sophie knows the cake is not a good idea

Grace must have had some Chocolate cake


I don't know about Laura but I am not giving Emma any chocolate cake
You know that baby David and Jordan had some cake

2 comments:

J Franklin said...

Wow. All of the little babies are really growing up! I don't even recognize Sophie or Emma. I am glad you got to see Dave and Betsy. Jessica's hair looks long...
Love you!

Jessica said...

Looks like you all are having a wonderful time. We miss you!
Love, Jess