Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHIRSTMAS-
Here are some pictures from this morning. Santa was good to us all. The kids has so much fun!!!I will add more as the day goes on. We love and miss you all especially Josh. Please say a pray for all the soldiers deployed and away from their families.

WE LOVE DAD



Jessica new baby doll bed from Mimi and Doc
Johnathan and Jessica's speical gifts from Daddy


Buzz light year-- Thanks dad

I love my new baby daddy
My helment is pink

2 comments:

J Franklin said...

Awesome. That scooter looks like fun. I bet Johnathan will be able to roll all the way down to Kyle's by the time I get back. I can't wait to see Jessie ride her bike. I am glad they liked the toys. I wish I was there to be with you, but all things considered, I am glad I am able to see pictures almost instantly. My spirits are high (all things considered) and I can't wait until next year. Love you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS

mimi said...

What a wonderful treat to wake up on Christmas morning and the excitement of Santa's gifts. It was an awesome thing for us (Mimi and Doc) to enjoy the THRILL of Christmas through Johnathan and Jessica's eyes. One we will never forget---even after 5 children Christmas morning is magical. Johnathan and Jessica were precious and what a treat watching them with all their cousins.