Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year from Laura.
Here is a picture from years ago (2001) with my baby's dad!!!!! It made me laugh-- Do we look any different?
Have a Wonderful New Year!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for the laugh. Can I borrow that outfit? ;);)

Laura said...

sure-- I waa a lot bigger at the time- like 25 pounds but I still have the top---I am sure it would be to big. Please tell me you see a difference--
Miss you all

J Franklin said...

I mean, who is that greasey stud? I guess the best thing you can say for us is that at least Laura has only gotten better looking and hotter as we have been married. That photo is hilarious...maybe next year we can invite the Alley's over for some milk and have another party! Love you!

Jessica said...

We are so there. Milk and greasy studs. That's our thing.

ED M said...

You can take the boy out of Grove City, but you can not take the Grove Tucky out of the boy! Nice pic Leroy!