Tuesday, December 05, 2006

MAKING COOKIES
Last night we made cookies. Who knew that you could use a whole big bottle of sprinkles on four cookies. We had fun.




Do you have any more sprinkles mom?





IF I could get the lid off it would be more fun!!!!!!!


4 comments:

J Franklin said...

Awesome. Where are my cookies? Just kidding...given the amount I am eating and not working out, I can't have cookies until Christmas. Jessica already looks older (and it's only been a week). I love you all very much!

J Franklin said...

Did Johnathan cut his fingers or something? I was also sitting here staring at the photos wondering "I have never seen that t-shirt on Johnathan before..." Just realized it is inside out. Laura, you are a genius. Love you!

Laura said...

HE did cut his fingers at Stacie's house. and his shirt is inside out because I am letting him try and dress himself.

mimi said...

Future dessert chefs !!!! They look delicious.
Love ya Mimi