Saturday, February 24, 2007

It is a big day of firsts for Johnathan-


After soccer( see the post after this one) Johnathan went to Keagan's house to play AND spend the night. Heather ( Keagan's mom) emailed me these CUTE pictures. She took them to her in-laws where they raise mini-donkeys and then to feed the ducks. I just got an email from her and she reports that both boys are sleeping. I pray that Jason(the dad) doesn't have to bring him to me in the during the night.










3 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Thanks for letting Johnathan come over. We had so much fun with him!!! Jason is worn out from wrestling, but that's ok!!:) He's such a sweet boy!!

J Franklin said...

It looks like Johnathan had a great time! It will be tough to measure up to the donkeys and the ducks! I am glad his first overnight trip went well.

mimi said...

Why to go Johnathan--our soccer star--loved being able to watch practice.
Looks like Johnathan had a great time on the at the sleep over.
Can't wait for more soccer video--good job Laura.

Love yas tons,
Mimi