Thursday, May 03, 2007


BIG NEWS
Jessica is a big girl now. She is completely potty trained. Yippee. She is so funny and will not hesitate to tell anyone " I am wearing panties" Thankfully she doesn't offer to show them.
I am so excited because for the first time in over 4 years the Berry's don't have to buy diapers.
And as for the picture below. Johnathan is on the left and Jessica is on the right. It is easy because you can see the differences but it still amazes me how much they looked alittle as babies. And they both were SO cute.
Also we are down to less than 2 weeks for Josh to come home for his two week vacation

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Jessica!!!!!

mimi said...

Way to go Jessica---that is awesome--no more soggy diapers!!!
Mimi and Doc are so proud of you.
WE love you all
Mimi

Aunt Joan said...

Yes! I can tell my great/grand nephew and neice apart!

Way to go Jessica! You are a BIG girl now!

J Franklin said...

Alright! Hopefully Jessie won't regress when I am home. What are we going to do with all the saved money? Maybe we should save for Peter Island '09?

J Franklin said...

I didn't see the picture at first. Jessie looks sassy! She is going to be a handful in about 13 years...