I found this today as I was working on the computer. When the kids were babies, they looked alot alike. Josh put these two pictures together to show the similarities. Jessica and Johnathan were around 9 months when these pictures were taken. So can you tell which is which? Don't let the color of the clothes fool you?
4 comments:
Oh how cute! I thought Jessica was on the right but you threw me off by saying not to let the colors fool you. I can't tell!
Johnathan on the left, Jessica on the right? Whichever, it's uncanny how much they looked alike.
I agree with Aunt Joan---they do look so much alike.
Love ya mimi
I think I know the answer. It is amazing how much they look alike. Much better than me and Erin and you and Leigh...at least you can tell these two are related (besides the schnoze's). Love you guys!
Post a Comment