Happy 9th Anniversary to Tim and Kerry( Leigh)
I hope that you have a wonderful day. Congrats and we love you. I wanted to put some cute pictures of you them two but I don't have that many recent ones but I have some pictures of two the prettiest girls around.
I hope that you have a wonderful day. Congrats and we love you. I wanted to put some cute pictures of you them two but I don't have that many recent ones but I have some pictures of two the prettiest girls around.
Johnathan and Anisley at the beach last summer
So as I was looking for pictures of the kids together I came across some older photos of Tim or Leigh with us
Tim and Josh at the kids table Chirstmas 2005
Tim, me, my kids and the Malkin's--another couple who met at the Slicker wedding
Christmas 2006
2 comments:
Uncle Tim and Aunty Leigh: Happy Anniversary! 9 years! Wow...hard to believe it has been that long. Seems just like yesterday we were burning down the 'Boro at your wedding. Must have been a good one, because after the dust settled, the Yanks stole all your women!
Seriously, miss you guys. Have a great day. We love you and can't wait to get together (some time next year???---BOOOOO). Great photos of the family.
Laura--obviously it has been an incredible 9 years. Who would have thought that we would be were we are today? (I don't mean physically, but I guess that too...) Love you.
Love the pictures!!!
~Kelly
Post a Comment