Saturday, June 23, 2007

Noah and Jessica Birthday party
What fun we had last night at Inflatable fun land. We had family and a few friends at Inflatable to celebrate the Princess and the Pirate's 3rd Birthday. The kids played hard and ate a lot of pizza. The birthday princess had fun but she mostly wanted to play with the little Sadie, Trap and two week old Elliott.

We caught the princess kissing her pirate---Is that a smile on Noah's face?
How cute is this cake?



I just couldn't let anyone else eat my daughter's head. I will remember this when I feel like pinching her head off!!!!!

So much fun

Baby Sadie

Hold little Elliott-- Jessica leads over to me and says
"I really want her for my birthday"

Me, Stacie and Wendy

One more shot of the our cute 3 year old princess and pirate



4 comments:

J Franklin said...

Awesome photos. I do believe Mr. Noah is smiling. Only Jessica would be planting that kind of kiss. Boy, it's good to be loved by a pretty girl! Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the cake. Love you all!

Aunt Joan said...

Our princess and her pirate - how perfect! It looks like a grand time was had by all, especially the honorees. Happy Birthday Jessica!

Is everyone in Texas blonde or is it just my imagination?

Aunt Joan said...

Oops! Happy Birthday to you, too, Noah!

J Franklin said...

Joan--that is a good observation. There are a lot of blondes in those photos! Funny. I think most of our friend's kids all do have blonde hair.