This past week the kids and I went to Galveston Island. We went with John, Rhonda, Sean and Kylie. It was so much fun. We stayed at Pointe West on the south part of the Island. It is a great resort. We did two things-played at the beach,and swam and the pool. Check out the pictures
Thank you Papa and Ronnie- We had SO MUCH FUN
My kids love the pool if they have their floaties on. Johnathan hate to get water in his face and his hair can't get wet. He just floates around the pool and kicks his feet with those big water wings on. Jessica did learn to swim underwater. I was pretty excited. Since I swam competitively for so long, it bugs me that my kids don't like the water!!
1 comment:
Awesome. Love it. That place does look really nice...thanks Dad & Ronnie for taking the family down there. I hope your beach trip to TX was fun (and the seaweed was not too bad)! Dad looks like he did lose a few lbs. Kids look great. Love the picture of Johnathan just sitting on the beach...reminds me of someone I know. Can't wait to check it out next year! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment