Vacation Bible School 2007
Game Day Central.
So VBS started this week. We have been planning this event for months. It is a big production at our church. Last year we had 600 kids. I am the director for the Two year-old class. That is right! Don' t ask because I don't know what that means. It is sports themed and a lot of fun. If you are wondering I made sure we had lots of Ohio State decorations! Because I have the Two's, Jessica is in my class--that is why there are so many pictures of her.
Emily and Jessica--whose hair bow is bigger
Noah and Jessica playing baby in the train
We made sun visors today. Noah really liked his purple one!!! Jessica looked like an old lady wearing a big hat--Mini Pearl?
These pictures are from dinner last night. After church we had to set up for VBS. I was there from 200-530. She was eating and talking and then all of a sudden she was quiet. I thought she may have choked on the hot dog; it was so sweet, I had to take a picture.
3 comments:
Love the photos - wish I could help you with VBS!
So in my class I have a few megaphones set out in the home center with the dress up clothes. I hear all these kids just yelling, a few "go teams", and then I hear "Go Buckeyes!". I didn't even have to look, no other four year old child who lives in central TX cheers for Ohio State, except your Johnathan.
I think I just cried. My son has truly made me proud. I am sorry I cannot apologize for his brainwashing...it's in his blood! That made my day! Loved the photos. Looks like you all had a great time! Love you. GO BUCKS!
Post a Comment