YES we are alive and well..............
I am not sure how to describe this summer. It has been wild. We have been super busy( that is the way I like it) but I don't feel like there is anything to blog. So I thought I would write a short update.
After VBS two weeks ago we have been chilling. I actually worked 36 hours in a week( I know I am one rich Momma!!!) and the kids played and hung out. They started swim lessons this week. They love it. Parents can't go in and watch so I have no pictures. I saw it with my own eyes today. We have a BERRY fish. Finally one of my kids can swim--it is the one that is built just like her momma. Johnathan is still not sure of the water but he is getting better. I promise pictures soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kids and I will be off soon for a road trip--We are off to the BORO!!!
Not much else. Maybe I will take a picture soon. I was very sad to find out that the army has block this site( all blogs-not just mine) from soldiers. SO daddy no longer is able to see this. He was the motivation for me to do this. So family and friends you better leave some comments if you want this blog to keep going.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm sorry but sometimes the military just doesn't make sense! I'm sure they have their reason, but certainly it's not to prevent parents from seeing pictures!
ummm, how else am I going to get to see all that is going on in your world, if you don't keep posting? I can give you grace to not do it as much, but every once in a while the rest of us like updates too!
Sorry Josh cannot see the pics anymore....that stinks!
I appreciate all the work on this page, I check it 5 times a day hoping you have put something new up!
Please keep blogging!
Love You!
Erin
I am sorry about Josh not being able to see the pictures and read your updates. I am sure that will be even harder on him while he's away.
You helped inspire me into the blogging world. You can't quit! I just got into it. I wish more of our friends blogged. It's so hard to keep up with everyone sometimes.
Alright I will keep up the wonderful blog that you all love. THanks for the positive comments. I love you all
Laura
Yeah, you better keep it going, sista!! That really stinks that Josh can't look anymore!! But, I am nosey and I want to know what you guys are up to, especially when the military moves you on I will really be keeping up with it a lot. So, keep it coming when you have a chance to post!!!
:)
Hey Laura-
that does really stink that Josh can't see it anymore, but he will be able to look back and read all the journaling you did about your time apart.
You helped convince me to start a blog, you can't stop now! I go to your blog and Kimberly's blog every day! I spend my "baby free time" playing on the computer. Keep up with the pics!!
love ya, Rachael
I love you blog. I will be so sad if you do not post anymore. Miss you!
A ban on blogs??? I am sorry to hear that, but I agree with Rachael. Josh will appreciate being able to look back on what you and the kids were up to while he was deployed.
Good luck on your road trip. I hope it is very uneventful!
Military logic? Prevent soldiers from seeing their families ... always good for morale!
As with Erin, I, too, check your blog several times a day. How else am I going to see the Berry babies grow?! (Also, as with Erin, I need to get a life, eh?)
Please keep on blogging!
This is such a great way to keep a journal - plus you can just print it out and send it to him by snail mail! Have a safe trip - tell Tim and Kerry the Prugh family says hello!
Post a Comment