Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Berry Halloween History




I took a trip down memory lane today looking a pictures from the past years. I thought I would share with you all



2003- Johnathan the Frog2003- roaring 20's Halloween party
2004-- Johnathan the Dragon
2004- Jessica's 1st Halloween--one cute lady bug
2004 Halloween party-- we came with another couple as the Village People
2005 Peter Pan 2005 Tinkerbell
2005 JAG Halloween party




2006 Our little cowgirl and cowboy



I will post pictures later from this year. Happy Halloween everyone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute costumes - I think every little girl is a ladybug on her first halloween. Glad you are back on the blog - sorry Josh can't see.

Jessica said...

I agree. Carlee Scott was a ladybug on her first Halloween too! Love the photos.

Kimberly said...

Those are so cute!
I love how you and Josh dress up! I have not dressed up since I worked at Ivory Cat in college.