Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Fun-


Yesterday was a good day. Even though Johnathan woke up with a fever he still wanted to go to his last soccer game of the season. He played hard the first quarter and then he was done. He actually fell asleep in the van before we got home. After he woke up and had a spurt of energy we went to the fall festival at his school. I only took one picture of them eating a cookie. After that we came home and carve a pumpkin. He turned out cute. Of course the night finished with a fantastic OHIO STATE VICTORY over Penn State. Way to go BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thank goodness this is the last soccer game- I am so bored-
Yummy cookie
IT is alittle slimy
A pumpkin seed


These last two picture were from the pumpkin patch last week. My mom and I were so frustrated trying to get one good picture of these two

6 comments:

mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Yay for new photos!! They are great. We're coming home today. See you soon....

ED M said...

Love the new photos, hope Johnathan is feeling better. Looks like you guys had a good time carving pumkins for halloween!

Sorry to hear that JJ can no longer see the pics of your family.

Hope you guys have a great Halloween!

Aunt Joan said...

I sure don't understand the Army's stance on blogs! But I am happy to "see" all of you again! Just sorry that Josh can't.

The Wolfe Family said...

Looks like Jessica did better than my boys did about getting her hands into the pumpkin mush. Neither of them would do it!! Sorry Josh can't see the blogs anymore....what a bummer!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blogging again, after a couple of weeks off. I am sorry about the whole army blocking thing. Can you still send emails with the pictures? Your kids are too cute for him to not get to see them having fun in day to day activities.