Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yes we have moved back to the blogspot
Why you ask?

Yes the Army has now blocked wordpress. The blogspot is much easier to use. So we are back. I was going to move back after Josh returned but here we are

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Laura...this is Kyle...Kristy Chowning's husband. I would be happy to give you web space at no charge so you can have a website that you don't have to worry about the army blocking. Let me know if you're interested, kyle[at]motiveight.com.

Kerry said...

Hi Laura,

I am Kerry, Jessica Alley's friend from way back when. That is weird they have blocked the sites... my husband William is deployed to Iraq (marines) but he is able to pull up our blog... I wonder why the army is blocking stuff yet the marines aren't...you would think it would be military wide. Sorry to hear your sites are forbidden. Hopefully he'll be home soon.