More Thanksgiving.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The kids let me sleep until 7 am. I woke up to find them playing in the playroom-together and nicely!!! They had breakfast and ask to make chocolate chip cookies. Why not. After making some cookie we snuggled on the couch and watched the parade. I was sure after about 15 minutes they would be bored and running everywhere. No they were glued to the TV and I was the one bored.
Then around 3:30 Will, Jessica, and Carlee Scott came over to eat. I made my first turkey( always Josh's job) and we had lots of sides. It was a wonderful dinner full of laughter, dancing and some dress up. It was wonderful.
This is what I am thankful for- two happy children




5 comments:
So glad you guys had a nice day. Wow can't believe you slept in so long. God knew you needed a break. What a sweet time when your kids get along and play nicely. Every mom appreciates that. So thankful for you and your family!!! May these next months fly by. You are such a STRONG person and I admire you!!!
I too hope these next few months go by VERY QUICKLY for you!
You have seemed to handle Josh's deployment so well....what a strong woman you are! I can only imagine how badly you are ready for him to be home. God bless you and your family!
So glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year was a little different for us too with no family in town-just the 3 of us.
Beautiful Turkey!!! Great job--sorry about his insides!!!
So glad you were surrounded by wonderful friends--can't wait to see Owen!!!
WE love you most
Doc and Mimi
Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving. Go see Nature in Lights, we had such a fun time there this year.
Post a Comment