Saturday fun
I think this is the first Saturday in months that we have not had anything to do or go anywhere. I didn't even go to the gym early this morning. It was so nice. Before lunch Thomas and Trent( AKA Shrimp-Jessica was having some trouble saying his name) came to play. Dress-up is hot at our house however it is mostly girly. The boys took turns dress in the one spider man costume. After lunch Keagan came over and they played outside. What fun they had
The first two pictures are from the traveling step stools. I have been finding the stools all over the house and I could not figure out why. I caught it in action this morning
Zoe begging to play with someone
4 comments:
Clever kids make things happen!!!!
Love the dressing up--or not.
Play house is so wonderful-what a great place to escape!!!
Love ya
mimi
looks like fun; Trent seems to really enjoy that pink boa, can we say blackmail pics 15 years down the road!
The picture of Jessica and the stool is too funny! I think we need to work on some guy things for the dress-up box! What fun they all have!
Post a Comment