Happy New Year from snowy OHIO.
We are still visiting Grandma Bob and enjoying some very cold weather. This is our third winter away from Ohio and I am a spoiled Texas girl now. I forgot how cold it could get.
I wanted to post some pictures from the holiday.
Kylie and Jessica
Sean and Jessica
Grandma Bob got Jessica lots of dress up clothes
The real Cinderella Dress
New boots from Grandma Bob
Guess what he will be wearing on the Jan 7 to school?
It is tiring to play dress up
6 comments:
Cute picutres, glad yall are having fun. Love the black boots with tutu, very punk/princess. Have a safe trip back home.
Are you kidding me?? Does Johnathan really have a skateboard now?? What a scary thought:) Tell him to be very careful so he can be ready to play when you get home!!! Looks like y'all have had a great time away. We've missed you and are ready for our Berry family to be home!!:)
The black boots definitely make a statement when she is modeling them wearing the tutu!!!
Scary watching Johnathan on the skateboard. Be careful little buddy.
MIss and love you all---glad everyone is having fun.
FYI
We didn't get Johnathan a skateboard. It is his Uncle Sean's
I love the boots!! see you soon!
Glad to hear the skateboard is not actually his...Tyler would have been mad. We told him you could not skateboard until you were at least 9! Be safe coming home and I think that it is burnt orange day on Jan. 7th- so might save the "red stuff" for another day!!!!
Post a Comment