Looks like the Spring Soccer Team will be AWESOME.!!! Josh looks like he is really rallying his team. Johnathan looks thrilled to have his daddy as the coach. Good to know Bitty Baby made it to the soccer game with her mom!!!! Love you all MIMI
Why does everyone think I am the next coming of Brian Cross? I am the anti-yeller. It doesn't work at this age. We are all about fun. In fact, I bet by the end of the year, we hear that I had to bodyslam another coach because he was too intense...
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
5 comments:
Love it! Let us know when the next game is.
Looks like the Spring Soccer Team will be AWESOME.!!! Josh looks like he is really rallying his team. Johnathan looks thrilled to have his daddy as the coach. Good to know Bitty Baby made it to the soccer game with her mom!!!!
Love you all
MIMI
The Flaming Raptors??? Firebreathing soccer players -- go team! Just a reminder, Coach, these are little folks, not varsity players.
I love the picture at the top!
Why does everyone think I am the next coming of Brian Cross? I am the anti-yeller. It doesn't work at this age. We are all about fun. In fact, I bet by the end of the year, we hear that I had to bodyslam another coach because he was too intense...
Post a Comment