Puppy Love
Here are some picture from the weekend. It has been crazy. Daisy has been great. She sleeps a lot.
Here are some picture from the weekend. It has been crazy. Daisy has been great. She sleeps a lot.
Josh has knee surgery today. He is feeling OK. He will be on crutches for 6 weeks--
5 comments:
So glad Josh's surgery is over--hate that he will be on crutches for so long. He will probably be more graceful than I was after my knee surgery. Hang in there.
Daisy is so adorable. Johnathan looks so grown up --hardly recognized him without his glasses.
Jessica looks like the food monitor!! Hope Zoe is still liking her new little sister.
Love and take care of Josh,
Mimi
Bad knees seem to be another thing in the Berry DNA - sorry to hear that, Josh. I'm sure you'll do better with those #!@! crutches than I ever did!
What an darling puppy! I'll have to quit looking at the pictures - they give me "puppy fever!" and that's the last thing I need!
I have to agree with Mimi - Johnathan looks completely different without his glasses.
I hope Josh is a good patient...
Daisy is so super cute, sorta makes me want another puppy...but I think a baby on the way will cure that fever!
hope Josh is feeling ok and not in too much pain.
So sorry the surgery didn't go as planned. I know it must be very frustrating for Josh, I know it's not fun having to be dependent on others for simple things. We'll pray for a very quick recovery!!!!
Miss Daisy is soo cute. Preston liked the picture of her sleeping crazy!!!
Those duck pj's were Jessica's! :)
Post a Comment