Sunday, April 27, 2008

Soccer party
Yesterday was the Raptors last soccer game. It was amazing to see the improvement of all the kids over the 8 game season. I think their coach was great and did a fantastic job. We had great kids and wonderful parents. We hope they keep the team together for fall soccer.
After the game we had a pizza party at Liam's house.





4 comments:

mimi said...

Way to go Raptors!!! Johnnathan your medal is awesome and you a such a handsome soccer star.
Love the tree in Liam's backyard---great for climbing. Josh hope you are feeling better. So happy that the soccer season went so well.
Love ya
Mimi

ED M said...

Man looks like everyone had a great time! Thank you Laura for doing this blog and posting pictures, Tiff and I miss you guys and it helps us still feel connect by being able to see what is going on...

Great job Johnathan!

Aunt Joan said...

What is that tree?!?! It looks like something out of the Swiss Family Robinson!

You go, Johnathan!

The coach makes ALL the difference!

J Franklin said...

That is a 450 year old tree. I am pretty sure it was a live oak, my new favorite tree. BTW, the Pecan is the state tree of Tejas, but I believe the live oak is one of the most prevelant around here.