Boro Fun
So I am here the Boro with the kids. It was great to see them. Today we went to a kids museum and then did some shopping. The kids had a cookie outside in front of a water fountain. They had so much fun posing for me. I think I took some really good pictures
4 comments:
Ah yes, the kids! I remember what they look like! Good photos, honey.
Looks like they were happy to see their Mama! I loved the picture of Johnathan in the jammies - wonder where that stubborn characteristic comes from????
And what, exactly, is Jessica doing in that one picture?
Hi to my wonderful little ones. It hasn't been 24 hours yet and the house is too quiet . We are trying to find something fun to do--but our Uno card playing buddies have left us.!!!! Thank you, Laura and Josh for allowing them to come to the Boro and be with us. It was truly a pleasure for us and already planning for Mini's camp next year. We miss them and enjoyed them so much.
Hugs and kisses to all,
Mimi and Doc
Cute picts, I'm sure they had a great time!! Oh and by the way, I think your neighbor volunteered to let your little Daisy out:)
Post a Comment