Friday, December 19, 2008

I just got this via email and was watching it with tears in my eyes. Last Christmas Johnathan as for this very thing on his letter to Santa. We were Lucky that we got what he ask for. I wanted to share it with the blog world. You may need a tissue. Remember to pray for a soldier and his/her family this Christmas

5 comments:

Christy said...

Whew! Tissue is much needed. I am so thankful for our soldiers and the HUGE sacrifice they make along with their sweet families!!!!

mimi said...

Wish they were all comimg home.

Unknown said...

Very Emotional! My brother just got back safely today and we are delighted! We will have the best Christmas ever. We will be praying for all of those still over there! God Bless you all this holiday season!!!!

Jessica said...

Whew, that was a tough one to watch.

Kimberly said...

I think it took about 15 seconds before I was already in tears..thanks for helping me to rememeber to pray for our soldiers!