Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Johnathan's Christmas Events.
All the Kindergarten Children had a program for the parents.


At the party

Johnathan and Matoe


Family Night in Bethlehem
At church the kids act out the story of Jesus as Bro. Andy reads it. It is so cute. The Kindergarten children were the animal. Sadly for Johnathan I had to make the costume. I did my best. In case you are wondering, he is a cow!!!!


T.J. aka Camel, Jacob aka Donkey,and Our Cow

"MOO"

Johnathan and two cute sheep-Kathryn & Abigail
The whole group on stage


O Come Emmanuel
Johnathan was a page in the BIG church Christmas play. He carried the train of one of the Wiseman. He was so cute and took his part very seriously.

Waiting in the "greenroom"


Josh also was a banner carrier. He is on the left with the Lion of Judah

Carrying the train. It was super long


Following the Wiseman under the arch and up to Jesus in the manger

At the end of the play


1 comment:

Aunt Joan said...

What an "udderly" wonderful cow! And I knew he was a cow without your prompting too!

Johnathan is so serious in the school musical - working so hard to get the hand movements and the words just right.

Your church services must have been incredibly beautiful. How blessed you are to have such a community. Thanks, Laura, for making time in what I am sure is a very busy day to share the picture into your Christmas.

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you Texas Berrys!