Reading
In kindergarten the kids get AR books as they start to read. Johnathan has been talking about a few friends that have already gotten them. So he was very excited today because he brought one home. He wanted to video tape so the family can see
3 comments:
Johnathan, I am so proud of you! Reading books is the most amazing thing to do, isn't it? I loved to watch you read your new book. Your Mom and Dad know that I am crying up here in Ohio because you are reading books!
Way to go Johnathan!
WOW--my buddy!! Hearing you read to us is WONDERFUL. I am so very proud of you. Isn't it so much fun to finally find out what all thoses letters mean ?? Reading will open up so many new adventures for you. Keep up the good work little buddy --reading is FUN.
I love you
Mimi
Post a Comment