Jessica's New Room
We changed the guest bedroom into Jessica room. Not because she ask for it but because we wanted the room to look bigger(to sell the house).
We changed the guest bedroom into Jessica room. Not because she ask for it but because we wanted the room to look bigger(to sell the house).
So, Jessica I set out to decorate her room. We started online @ Pottery Barn kids finding the perfect bedspread. She wanted Pink and green. Then came the task of cleaning the room and moving out the old bed.
I must say that I found her headboard at PBK for 40 bucks. I was so excited. I walked out of PBK with a headboard, all the bedding, and two clip lights for their bed for less than 150 dollars!!!
My FAVORITE thing in the room is the tree painting. My sweet friend Dena painting it for me. I had found a picture similar on ebay and she said she could do it. She finished it in less than a week. IT IS FABULOUS
We also we able to hang her dress up clothes nicely in the closet and found a place for all her doll things.
We also we able to hang her dress up clothes nicely in the closet and found a place for all her doll things.
I still have a few things to do--I want to change the lamps and find a small rug.
Jessica loves it and for the first time in months has not climbed into bed with us.
2 comments:
Looks great! Love it!
Wow you have really been busy.I love it!!!! You and Jessica did a great job... Love the painting too.
Love Mimi
Post a Comment